Appointments are available 7 days a week; including evenings. All therapists work on a part-time basis, allowing us to offer a broad range of appointments ranging from 8am to 8pm, to better suit your needs. If you are … More...
Could It Be Depression?
- Adult ADHD or Depression?
- Am I Depressed?
- Borderline Personality Disorder or Depression?
- Could Depression Counselling Help Me?
- Depression – or Something Else?!
- Diabetes & Depression
- Feeling Sick and Tired?
- Feel Like You’re Going Crazy?!
- Heart Disease & Depression
- Hit a Dead End?
- Lost Your Zest for Life?
- Recurring Nightmares
- Trouble Controlling Anger?
- When You Hate Yourself
- When You’ve Lost Your Mojo!
Types & Causes of Depression
- Bipolar Type 1 & 2
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Depression
- Clinical Depression
- Depression: What You Need to Know
- Men’s Depression
- Methamphetamine Use
- Postnatal Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Stress & Burnout
- Thinking Style & Depression
- Toxic Workplace
- Women & Depression
Prevention & Treatment of Depression
- A Holistic Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Don’t Let the Past Bring You Down
- Exercise Can Help!
- Good Mood Food?!
- Handling Strong Emotions
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Help for Negative Thinking
- Helping a Loved One with Depression
- How CBT Can Help
- How Eating Habits Affect Mental Health
- Man Therapy
- Mediterranean Diet
- Reducing the Risk of Depression
- Speeding up Recovery
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health
- The Importance of Values
- The Secret to Finding Happiness
- Treatment Without Medication
- What is Happiness?
- When Your Partner Has Depression
Can’t see the information on depression that you need? Find it fast – search here!
Topic of the Month
A little bit of stress can be good for you. It can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to get the work done. However, if constant stress … [Read More...]
Could Depression Counselling Help Me?
Something is not quite right, but you are not sure what it is; perhaps you have even wondered if you might have depression. It is a good idea to see a professional if you are worried about this; the good news is that depression counselling could be just the thing to help you. According to experts, many of us suffering needlessly because we don't know what to do about it when in fact depression, and many common issues, can be overcome with the help of counselling and … More...
Why Working in a Toxic Environment is bad for you!
Have you been feeling depressed, disillusioned, cycnical or stressed out about work? You started out with high motivation, looking forward to the chance to utilise your skills and knowledge in a team environment, only to find the reality is somewhat different. If you have noticed that you - and your co-workers - are often quite negative or in bad moods; if it feels like fear and distrust cloud the air; it's highly possible that you have found yourself in a toxic work environment. Toxic … More...