Appointments are available 7 days a week; including evenings. All therapists work on a part-time basis, allowing us to offer a broad range of appointments ranging from 8am to 8pm, to better suit your needs. If you are … More...
Could It Be Depression?
- Adult ADHD or Depression?
- Am I Depressed?
- Borderline Personality Disorder or Depression?
- Depression – or Something Else?!
- Diabetes & Depression
- Feeling Sick and Tired?
- Feel Like You’re Going Crazy?!
- Heart Disease & Depression
- Hit a Dead End?
- Lost Your Zest for Life?
- Recurring Nightmares
- Trouble Controlling Anger?
- When You’ve Lost Your Mojo!
Types & Causes of Depression
Prevention & Treatment of Depression
- A Holistic Approach
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Don’t Let the Past Bring You Down
- Exercise Can Help!
- Handling Strong Emotions
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Help for Negative Thinking
- Helping a Loved One with Depression
- How CBT Can Help
- How Eating Habits Affect Mental Health
- Man Therapy
- Reducing the Risk of Depression
- Speeding up Recovery
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health
- The Importance of Values
- The Secret to Finding Happiness
- Treatment Without Medication
- What is Happiness?
Can’t see the information on depression that you need? Find it fast – search here!
Topic of the Month
Do you find yourself wondering ‘Where am I?’, ‘What am I doing with my life? Or ‘Where am I headed?’ If you answered yes, chances are you are feeling … [Read More...]
Forgotten What Happiness Feels Like?
What is this thing called "happiness", that can seem so elusive at times? Happiness is something we all want, but it is something that is hard to define and quantify. Many people confuse happiness with pleasure, fun and enjoyment. Is Happiness Unrealistic? Some believe that it is unrealistic to even talk about a pursuit of happiness and that it is pop psychology or something that should be left to the Dalai Lama - and not something for professional psychologists to get involved in. In fact, nothing … More...
Why Working in a Toxic Environment is bad for you!
Have you been feeling depressed, disillusioned, cycnical or stressed out about work? You started out with high motivation, looking forward to the chance to utilise your skills and knowledge in a team environment, only to find the reality is somewhat different. If you have noticed that you - and your co-workers - are often quite negative or in bad moods; if it feels like fear and distrust cloud the air; it's highly possible that you have found yourself in a toxic work environment. Toxic … More...